Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So now that all that gushy stuff is done...

Let's write about the funny stuff!

Since you're learning to talk, you say some of the CUTEST things. Check 'em out :)

The other day at swim lessons (PS-You're IN LOVE with your swim teacher. She's one of my former students and you don't like to share her with Jack or Aiden), I was trying to encourage you. I kept asking you to kick your legs, to which you responded, "I can't mommy! My batteries dead!"

You've changed your grandmommy's name to Hommy. Actually, you call her HommyPoppa. When you miss them, you say "HommyPoppa come see you?" But really, you mean come see me :)

When I take your temperature, you call it "tating my chee-seeker." Seriously, I die from the cuteness!

You've taken quite nicely to a game that daddy and I like to play called Candy Crush. You call it Canny Crush.

There's a kid at the babysitter's house whose name is Cooper. You call him Pooper. You don't even know you're being funny!

When your daddy tries to take you to bed, you snuggle up to me and say "I want Mommy." It's like you know I'm a sucker! I make your daddy be the bad guy and put you to bed. I just... can't.

You started sleeping with your cowboy hat the other night. That's the first item that doesn't belong in a bed that you've insisted be there. I loved it.

You call Roxie "Rossy." Sometimes you say you're scared of her, but let's be honest, we all know you're really not!

I'm sure there's more, and as I think of them, I'll add them, but now, I think I need to lay down. It's been a trying day to say the least, and I need to rest. But as always, son, I love to the moon and back!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment